The laws, regulations, practices, and procedures involved in mine safety. We also survey the suppliers and consultants who service the mining industry with regard to health and safety services and equipment.
what it takes to have a successful health and safety program:
- Maintain a well written Health and Safety Plan (HASP).
- Employ and empower a skilled health and safety professional.
- Enforce health and safety standards and procedures.
- Train all the people who work on the site.
- Have a tailgate meeting every morning and before any new or unusual activity.
- Practice incident control.
- Practice continuous performance improvement in a non-accusatory environment.
- Audit health and safety practices and procedures independently.
- Bar anyone from the site who violates health and safety procedures.